Union Biblical Seminary (UBS), Pune
Christian Ministry Division
Certificate in Children’s Ministry (CCM)
Children in India should be the single and the greatest priority for church ministry. Sunday school teachers and coordinators need to understand children and how they grow in their faith. They need to know how to organize programs, teach children, nurture them and meet their needs. The course aims at shaping and developing one’s leadership ability and skill to that level. The Certificate Programme in Children Ministry is a six months (June to Dec.) residential training program to equip and encourage those who minister to children.
- Through this Training the Trainee Seeks to Discover:
- Ways to enable children to have a deeper faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Super effective teaching techniques.
- Steps of teaching Bible lesson, memory verse and songs.
- Art of puppetry, object lesson, stories and music, conducting children’s worship
- Requirements for Enrolment:
- A vision to reach children.
- An assurance of salvation based on the word of God.
- A mature Christian with good Christian values and morals.
- Passed (min.) 10 +2
- Between 19-25 years of age
- One-year experience in teaching Sunday School is desired.
- Church sponsorship is desired.
- Fluency in English is desired.
- Ministries We Involve:
- Children ministry among the underprivileged.
- Support Sunday Schools in India.
- Reaching out to differently – abled
- Conduct Vacation Bible Schools.
For Further Detail Please Contact:
Rev. Peter Bae
Certificate in Children Ministry
Union Biblical Seminary
Bibvewadi Pune – 411 037, M.S. India
Ph. 020-24211747, 24211203 Ext. 392
Rev. Peter Bae: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rev. Paras Tayade: (Faculty Advisor) email@example.com